I'm` done watching it! I wish all the foreigners and homer sexuals would quit voting for him! He`s by far the worse contestant to ever make it that far IMO.
Haley is safe again this week.
Sanjaya is safe again this week.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

I'm` done watching it! I wish all the foreigners and homer sexuals would quit voting for him! He`s by far the worse contestant to ever make it that far IMO.
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]
Haley and Sanjaya are equally bad yet they stay week after week.
Bring Chubby back!
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Sanjaya is terrible and should never had made it that far.
Haley is hot and I am glad she is still there because there ain't much to look at
As far as Chris going home tonight, not bad, he was terrible last night and wasn't going to make it that much farther.
Did I mention Sunjaya is killing me. I guess he is getting all the [censored] vote.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
this is killing me who in the world would vote for that peice of crap im never watching another show
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. Oscar Wilde

[ QUOTE ]
this is killing me who in the world would vote for that peice of crap im never watching another show
[/ QUOTE ]
refer to my post to find out who.
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]
The funny thing is that HOWARD STERN by way of his radio show is manipulating the voting through his listeners and by proxy picking the WORST contestants to win it all...lol...I don't watch Idol and personally I think it is hilarious that supposedly "good" talent is going home while these losers are gonna get a record deal!
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Meh, the music industry sucks enough as it is. Not like a couple of homosexuals and mediocre singers are going to make it any worse.
Officially retired
There are multiple places that are supporting him, to force a change in the way Idol handles voting.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
Bookmarks